01. I love anchovies.
02. I LOVE Sinigang na Baboy with patis, calamansi and sili as a dipping sauce. And rice.
03. I prefer working behind the scenes than being in the spotlight (not very Leo-like).
04. I carry a pen and notebook with me everywhere I go.
05. In one of the notebook pages is a list of books I’d like to buy sometime.
06. My shoe size is 6 1/2.
07. Going to the large and spacious groceries is one of my forms of therapy.
08. I have had about a dozen blogs but now maintain only three.
09. I avoid watching horror flicks because of my overactive imagination.
10. I try not read food blogs before lunchtime because I end up eating more than I should!
11. I love Indian food, especially Chicken Makhani.
12. I wash my face with Dove cream bar twice before going to bed and upon waking up.
13. I love watching The Apprentice and observing how Carolyn works.
14. I’m a premature baby — was born at 7 months.
15. I walk really fast and can weave through human traffic well.
16. I’m not a morning person.
17. But I enjoy preparing H’s baon in the morning.
18. When I was 14, I had 120 penpals around the world. I wonder how they’re all doing now.
19. I’m growing my hair long since I’ve had it short for 9 years now.
20. I’m probably the world’s slowest dish washer.
I was tagged by paz!
Rules dictate I have to tag 5 people so…:
…if your name begins with a vowel, you’re tagged!
…if you don’t like anchovies, you’re tagged!
…if you’re not a morning person, you’re tagged!
…if your name ends with a vowel, you’re tagged!
…if you love eating Haw Flakes, you’re tagged!